Leasing at Lamborghini Newport Beach in Irvine, CA
Lamborghini Financial Services
Lease vs Finance
- You only pay sales tax on your monthly payment (in most states).
- Built-in GAP coverage in case of a theft or total loss.
- Lease payment can be significantly lower than finance payment
- If the vehicle is leased for business purposes, it may be possible to deduct part of the cost.
- You can select a vehicle with more equipment for the same payment as a traditional finance option.
- It affords you the convenience of having cutting edge technology and safety equipment all the time.
We strive to work with each customer to ensure their satisfaction. You can save time now by using our quick pre-approval form to qualify for one of our finance programs.
Closed-End Lease Programs
Now you have the opportunity to drive the most exhilarating supercars the world has ever seen with the most attractive lease terms on our new and pre-owned models.
What is a Closed-End Lease?
In the past, leasing a Lamborghini meant having a large balloon payment at the end of the lease term. Now with Lamborghini Financial Services, the experience of driving is financially risk-free by having a guaranteed residual value from the moment you sign your lease. This means that you only pay for what you use and you can postpone your decision to purchase the vehicle while you drive it. At lease end, you can return the vehicle, purchase it for the residual value, or trade it in for another vehicle.
- Terms from 12 to 60 months and from 2,500 to 10,000 miles per year
- $0 down payment available
- No security deposit required
Take advantage of finance rates as low as 2.99% on approved credit and terms from 60 to 144 months. Please contact us at 888-564-5020 for details.